- Sometimes, people assume translating from one language to another is mainly plugging in the correct corresponding word you find in a dictionary. But as I’ve written on this blog before, this couldn’t be further from the truth.Read More
- “Creativity and ideas can build countries and institutions. The futureRead MoreRead More
- One day in 2007, I read Memories in Translation byRead MoreRead More
- Diversity is the strength of a country like the UAE. The language barrier is the other side of that coin and will always be a challenge, but it’s a challenge that can be overcome and reduced by technology.Read More
- The traditional idea of networking no longer resonates with modernRead MoreRead More
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum’s announces an e-Learning Project challenge to translate 11 million words and 5,000 video tutorials of math and science into Arabic by 2018. These kinds of exciting projects are important to preserve knowledge and education in Arabic and to stem the brain drain …Read More
- We’re in an era where the Googles and Facebooks of the world have become exceedingly good at translating posts, articles and entire websites into multiple languages in the time it takes to click the option to do so. But while those translations can help you basically get by, there’s a …Read More
- Creativity is a funny thing. We owe the heights (and sometimes the lows) of human civilization to it. But what stimulates creativity? Where does the spark come from?Read More
- Companies such as Australia’s Lingmo and the US’s Waverly Labs have created affordable earpieces that promise simultaneous translation in multiple languages right in the recipient’s ear.Read More
- The appeal of a blog is obvious: your thoughts and ideas out there, accessible to the entirety of the internet. Sounds ideal, but the reality is quite different. Here are some tips for creating a successful blog for your business.Read More
- Virtual reality is a term popping up with increased frequency in the past few years, but what is it exactly? And what does it mean for content creation?Read More
- About this series of blogs: We’ve done a series ofRead MoreRead More
- It’s easy then to see why clickbait is so heavily leaned on, but there are major differences between a clickbait headline and a legitimate eye-grabbing headline.Read More
- What are the risks that YouTube and its content creators currently face?Read More
- The idea of a universal language has always captured our imaginations. This remains true today as technology has shifted us closer together, making the once isolated regions of the world more interconnected than ever before. But will it ever be possible?Read More
- Ember (Kor) Playing: Monday, Dec. 12, 6:00 P.M. and Wednesday,Read MoreRead More
- We've done a series of Instiga-Views (instigation + interview) offering insight from people with experience to instigate positive action and reaction from younger generations toward building their own paths.Read More
- Manchester by the Sea Playing: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 8:45 P.M.Read MoreRead More
- Voyage of Time Playing: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 6:30 P.M. “VoyageRead MoreRead More
- Layla M. Playing: Sunday, Dec. 11, 10 P.M. Most ofRead MoreRead More
- THE WAR SHOW Playing: Friday, Dec. 9, 5:30 P.M. andRead MoreRead More
- “Neruda” arrives in Dubai with almost universal praise from critics and has officially been selected as the Chilean entry for Best Foreign Language film at next year’s Oscars.Read More
What We Do!?
What we can do for you: Transcreation, Arabization, Localization, Editing, Optimization.
Lambie-Nairn Middle East
Dr. Tarik M. Yousef
Dr. Tarik M. Yousef
Tabeer has been a reliable partner for our translation, design and printing needs.
We are delighted with the quality and timeliness of services.
Acting Publications Manager
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government
The team at Zoom In Photography
Zoom In Photography
Highest appreciation to Fadwa, Hazar, Anna and the whole team. it's a pleasure working with you.
Fendi - Middle East and India
Trustee at Hope and Play